Spider plants

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I can’t tell, is it still on the mother plant?

If I recall right my mom used to pinch babies off and place them in cups of water till they grew roots. My spider plant is sad so I have no babies to try this with yet. I need to repot it.

Reactions: Jexnell

AquaDERP

Exodon
MFK Member
May 20, 2019
Spider can survive without soil and it does not harm the fish.

So.. Why not

But if no fish you'll likely to need fertilizer

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
I can’t tell, is it still on the mother plant?

If I recall right my mom used to pinch babies off and place them in cups of water till they grew roots. My spider plant is sad so I have no babies to try this with yet. I need to repot it.
Yes still on the mother plant, should I snip it? The stalk is what is making the baby sit crazy. Also could I clean t h e roots and put put t gt e whole plant in there for Bane the second.
When the plant got here it was nearly dead. Been feeding it tank water for 6 months now and has turned around 100000% lol

Reactions: MrsE88

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Yes still on the mother plant, should I snip it? The stalk is what is making the baby sit crazy. Also could I clean t h e roots and put put t gt e whole plant in there for Bane the second.
When the plant got here it was nearly dead. Been feeding it tank water for 6 months now and has turned around 100000% lol
It’s up to you. I’d snip it off just to make it easier to place it where you want it. But there is no reason you have to cut it off the mother plant.
Your plant looks great. I’ve had mine for over a year and it’s only half that size! I gotta do something with the poor thing. Lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store