- Have you tested your water?
- If I did not test my water...
- ...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
- Do you do water changes?
- If I do not change my water...
- ...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
3 years ago I bought 2 zebra spiney eels. After the first year I noticed one was a bit thinner so I suspected internal parasites but there was no improvement over the next 2 years it got thinner and thinner until it died yesterday. I used to target feed it just to make sure it had enough food and it ate like a pig I am baffeledas to what happened to it.