Sported my Tshirt at a gig last night!

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
i would love one of those shirts ... the bass on the other hand i have no use for .. my dad is in a band .. and even with him teaching me i could not learn how to play ...

Wulfonce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2009
Ontario
Iffrat;3183376; said:
i would love one of those shirts ... the bass on the other hand i have no use for .. my dad is in a band .. and even with him teaching me i could not learn how to play ...
That's because you haven't tried hard enough! :)

I never thought I would be playing Rush songs one day.:WHOA:

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
Iffrat;3183376; said:
I have been playing guitar 31 years just keep trying and your fingers will fall in place!:headbang2

badreverend

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2007
Bishop Ca
Angler;3183368; said:
lol. yeah. Bass is that guitar lookin' thingy with 4 strings.
wow thanks! that explains the lazy "guitar lookin' thingy with 4 strings" in my tank

Iffrat;3183352; said:
thats not a bass .. thats a arowana have you ever seen a bass?
yes I have seen both- my secret to tell the difference is by seeing which one can swim and which one just deteriorates after a few days in the water

Iffrat;3183370; said:
uhm, sorry... noooo! Jokes dont swim nor do they deteriorate after a few days in the water!

Iffrat;3183376; said:
are you saying that you play the arowana? or that your dad plays a fish?

Iffrat;3218156; said:
I figured that the joke was obvious .. but i guess i was wrong :p
...joke? ...uhhhm...wait, what?

Wulfonce;3185746; said:
I never thought I would be playing Rush songs one day.:WHOA:
No offense- but no one in rush plays the arowana

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store