esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
...well...maybe an activity...:)

Now, digging...as in digging a pond...now, that's exercise! :ROFL:

Nope...we haven't forgotten...:)
Well, the title of the thread is, "sports and fitness (or lack of)". He has obviously chosen to go down the "or lack of" route, lol.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Well, the title of the thread is, "sports and fitness (or lack of)". He has obviously chosen to go down the "or lack of" route, lol.
I see how it is. You get off your arse and walk 100 feet! See how fast you get out of breath!

In all seriousness it’s actually quite the ordeal to take a 50lb pack up a mountain.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I had to dig really deep for the title but I found young shadows original thread regarding his pond. The title, very inaptly as it turns out, is entitled, "It's finally happening, but it's actually happening." It was started on 27th May 2022!!!

Maybe we should ask admin, if we have any anymore, lol, to change the title of the thread to something a little more befitting of its current status, as in...."It's finally NOT happening, but it's actually NEVER happening". Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jjohnwm

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
In all seriousness it’s actually quite the ordeal to take a 50lb pack up a mountain.
50lb!!! Jesus, what the hell you carrying up there, one of your aquariums!!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
I had to dig really deep for the title but I found young shadows original thread regarding his pond. The title, very inaptly as it turns out, is entitled, "It's finally happening, but it's actually happening." It was started on 27th May 2022!!!

Maybe we should ask admin, if we have any anymore, lol, to change the title of the thread to something a little more befitting of its current status, as in...."It's finally NOT happening, but it's actually NEVER happening". Lol.
Ya know...the laughing emoji-face-thing that is available as one of the "like" choices doesn't even come close to conveying how hard I laughed when I read this ^. :ROFL:

50lb!!! Jesus, what the hell you carrying up there, one of your aquariums!!
The pack contains heavy items that are useless for any purpose other than adding weight; they won't ever see the light of day for any other function. Using them this way is pretty ingenious.

You know...stuff like shovels, work boots...that kind of thing. :)

Anyway, he said that toting a 50-lb pack up the mountain would be an ordeal...which indeed it would. But...he never actually said he intended to do that...

• Haha
Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
You know...stuff like shovels, work boots...that kind of thing. :)
Well, if he's taking a shovel with him, with a view to doing some digging up there, he'd better add an all singing and all dancing first aid kit too, for when he butchers his feet!.....again!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Walked myself right into this didn’t I! :ROFL::wall:
Before you post anything in future you're probably better just seeing if mine and John's "logged in" lamps are on in our avatars first. If they are.....don't post, lol.

If they aren't, then at least you've given yourself some breathing space before the onslaught begins, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: The Masked Shadow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store