Stan Lee dead at 95

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Its always sad when someone passes, but with that said that guy had such a full great life. If I'm not mistaken he was still very able bodied and still doing comicons and such almost right up to the end. Not many people will live to 95 much less still be active right up to that age. I've never been one for comic books but even I knew how big a legend he was. I liked that show he had on Tv a few year back as well where he sent someone around the world looking for real life "super people". Can't remember the name of it but that was pretty good they should have done more than one season of that show.

Reactions: Matteus and Jexnell

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Its always sad when someone passes, but with that said that guy had such a full great life. If I'm not mistaken he was still very able bodied and still doing comicons and such almost right up to the end. Not many people will live to 95 much less still be active right up to that age. I've never been one for comic books but even I knew how big a legend he was. I liked that show he had on Tv a few year back as well where he sent someone around the world looking for real life "super people". Can't remember the name of it but that was pretty good they should have done more than one season of that show.
Yes, he was pretty active, I do believe he already did his cameo in Avengers 4 which is due out I think May 2019. His mind was still clear.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store