Bronze Tier stanzzzz7, Notable Contributor

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Oh heck yeah... stanzz is a top flight member. Absolutely deserving of some bling

Lilyann

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2017
This group should value and recognize the kind, patient, and experienced help that stanzzz contributes to this site. He has helped me so many times with various questions and concerns I have had and, I have to say, is one of the reasons I return to this forum. If you are handing out awards of recognition for valued contributors to the forum--- there's my vote.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
This group should value and recognize the kind, patient, and experienced help that stanzzz contributes to this site. He has helped me so many times with various questions and concerns I have had and, I have to say, is one of the reasons I return to this forum. If you are handing out awards of recognition for valued contributors to the forum--- there's my vote.
Thank you very much for the kind words Lilyann.Thats very nice of you to say and I really appreciate it.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Not only does he contribute to mfk but not many know about his private life. The guys is a vigilante....he spends he nights prowling the streets handing out his special brand of justice.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store