Stingray eating pellets

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i have fed my rays pellets b4... great feeling when you frist see your ray take them

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
start with f/d krill chris ;)

Booger

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2005
Hillsboro, OR
My motoros, humerosa, and hystrix all eat New Life Spectrum sinking pellets. At first, I soaked the pellets in blackworm juice or fed shrimp along with the pellets. I'm a firm believer in the complete nutrition of the product. However, they graze on them slowly over a period of hours rather than aggressively inhale like they do with live worms or frozen food.

I would love to get my fish eating pellets as a staple diet as NLS is healthy, clean, convenient, and relatively cheap. At this point, I'm just not willing to risk my collection which has taken me a long time and a lot of money to acquire. I want my rays to grow fast and grow big, so I'll stick with the proven technique for now.

edotero

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2006
Long Island, NY
Booger you should try the HIKARI TROP SNKING CARNIVORE PELLETS, my rays aggressivelt inhale these pellets everyday. This is all I feed them and they are fat and happy. As a treat I give them frozen fish.

zix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Portugal
in my LFS they are feading marine O.nutricion peallets to a pair of motoros and they just come from wild :eek: :WHOA:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store