Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden

Giwrgos1991

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2019
L95 will work with rays. I have its cousine l152 with an pup right now without trouble.
Snails wont work they will become snacks
Ok no snails. Any other L-algae eaters (except common plecos)? L095 is a very beautiful one but I don't know how easy will be to find one in a reasonable price.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Ok no snails. Any other L-algae eaters (except common plecos)? L095 is a very beautiful one but I don't know how easy will be to find one in a reasonable price.
L075 works great to.

Giwrgos1991

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2019
Just for the history, to complete this thread about bristlenoses and stingrays, I had left a pair of bristlenose in my tank. The male was missing for 2 days I couldn't spot him nowhere. I noticed that he went missing after a pellet feeding. So today was my next pellet feeding, and decided to monitor the situation. The stingray caught the female in front of my eyes. While the bristlenose was super careful all the time about the stingray, in feeding time she was just too careless. Of course I was just next to the tank, so I took the ray off, so pleco escaped and removed from the tank! So this thread closes with a missing bristlenose and a no no from my side for rays and bristlenoses.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Well it would be common sense to not put a small fish with much bigger fish with a much bigger appetite. I reckon anybody reading this thread would have figured out what happened.

Question, were they common bristlenose plecos or a fancy variety? I’m just curious.

Reactions: born2lovefish

Giwrgos1991

Exodon
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2019
Well it would be common sense to not put a small fish with much bigger fish with a much bigger appetite. I reckon anybody reading this thread would have figured out what happened.

Question, were they common bristlenose plecos or a fancy variety? I’m just curious.
Would it make any difference if it was bristlenose or a fancy variety?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store