Stock List - Updated with Pics 9/11

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
around $35-$40 give or take. We are available for pick up M-F 11am-8pm and Sunday from 12-6pm.
Thanks I will look at your site and see how long is the drive, btw are all fish online in your store or should I call in advance to make sure they are thier (probably should do that any way lol)
also I think i saw in some videos on youtube you have marine fish for sale or are those "pets"

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
Thanks I will look at your site and see how long is the drive, btw are all fish online in your store or should I call in advance to make sure they are thier (probably should do that any way lol)
also I think i saw in some videos on youtube you have marine fish for sale or are those "pets"
the list I just posted is pretty accurate. I have some more stuff in the store that I didn't post yet. As for the saltwater, those are not "pets" lol. I carry both fresh and salt in the store.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
the list I just posted is pretty accurate. I have some more stuff in the store that I didn't post yet. As for the saltwater, those are not "pets" lol. I carry both fresh and salt in the store.
had a feeling they weren't store pets, a couple stores by me have tanks set up and are labeled "store pets" lol hopefully I could take a drive by soon

AquaScapeOnline_Nicole

Jack Dempsey
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2010
Belleville, New Jersey
had a feeling they weren't store pets, a couple stores by me have tanks set up and are labeled "store pets" lol hopefully I could take a drive by soon

well that is interesting.....there are a couple tanks that are the owner's but other than that, like we joke about here: everything in the store is for sale.:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store