Stocking for 10x3x3

josh1986

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2015
In a tank that size you stand a better chance then most, its always going to be trial and error, nobody can give you a definite answer. The zonatus could be the biggest problem but worth a shot.
OK still not convinced with ur answer haha. What would u suggest to stock with the freddy? Are zonatus really that aggressive I was more worried about the festae but now may re think my tank stock as I want it long term

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
OK still not convinced with ur answer haha. What would u suggest to stock with the freddy? Are zonatus really that aggressive I was more worried about the festae but now may re think my tank stock as I want it long term
Not seen many chilled zonatus, most seem problematic at times I know mine was.

josh1986

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2015
Pairs, male, female.
So I could keep a pair of each in my tank? That would be cool. What about dither I have 2 silver dollars and 2 spotted dollars a salmon tail cat fish and a Feather fin?

dan518

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2014
uk
So I could keep a pair of each in my tank? That would be cool. What about dither I have 2 silver dollars and 2 spotted dollars a salmon tail cat fish and a Feather fin?
Should be able to do two bonded pairs in that tank, maybe with a some male, synspillum, bocourti, midas. Some people have had success with dollars with rt, some not, if there grown out together you will stand a better chance, personally I would try it and get 10+. With enough cover the cats should be alright but might start taking fry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store