striped pecock eal!!!!

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
I thought my striped pecock eal jumped out of him tank or starved himself. But today I say him in my plastic ship. He also looks healthy. I think he just eates the scraps at night or something? I am just really exited beacause I thought that I was a bad fishkeeper when I thought I lost him.

Dahammer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2010
Mississippi
I've had 3 at different times. Never had much luck with them. The first one lasted probably 3 or 4 months. The last one lasted 8 months. I never could any of them to eat consistently. Sometimes I could get them to take a bloodworm or 2 and that's about it. I'm sure they eventually starved.

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
I've had 3 at different times. Never had much luck with them. The first one lasted probably 3 or 4 months. The last one lasted 8 months. I never could any of them to eat consistently. Sometimes I could get them to take a bloodworm or 2 and that's about it. I'm sure they eventually starved.
He could be eating scraps at night like mine probibly does.

ILikeBichirs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2012
somewhere
Lol the only time I see my eel is when I drop in a nightcrawler I have seen him picking scraps before but the nightcrawler is hands down his favorite.

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store