Stupid Craigslist Posts Of The Week

GeriJo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2010
IL
I have a 30 gallon for $500... keep laughing... it's a complete set with two filters, aerator, hood (with rewired lighting), a folding stand that has a shelf for storing equipment, and it even comes with original valves and air stones... oh... did I mention that the entire set is original Metaframe brand (complete with stamp) and barely has a single scratch on it. (Yes the slate is still intact)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Chitala Ornata Mama

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Phoenix
I have to pass guys. got an offer for 2,200. Combined with the 125 i got for my breeding pair of guppies, i can finally settle down and retire
Whatever. I got a way better deal. I got a HUGE 29g tank with an undergravel filter that will work fine with a little bit of work. The guy said it just needed new ball bearings. It came with blue (not pink) gravel, 2 air stones valued at $20 each, an air pump which cost $40 new, the stand that his brother custom made because stands for this size are rare since it's so big, 5 fish he said are Pecassamusses, 12" long, super rare and worth at least $200 EACH and some important chemicals with the directions rubbed off. I got all this for just $350, which is LESS than what 2 of those amazing rare fish are worth. So, whatever guys. Keep ripping people off. I got a smokin' deal. You guys just don't know about fish. I know what this stuff is worth.

Tbone7050

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2012
Victorville, CA
Haha the 125 is such a rip I just got mine with the tank stand and canopy some rocks and driftwood two led lights and a heater all for $375. And to top it off in SoCal there's a 125 for $150 and they would ship it to you for an extra $50 ha.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
These people are damn idiots. I just put $400 in my 29 gallon. I am asking $550. These people are stupid.

Thefishfrog

Candiru
MFK Member
May 20, 2010
lmfao some people are complete idiots i see those kinda of posts all the time on my local craigslist

bassfisher91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 8, 2012
New York
The sad part is that some people who are not as into the hobby actually fall for this type of stuff otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. :(

GeriJo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2010
IL
My 30 sold to a Metaframe collector for $475 plus shipping and handling. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store