MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
SUMO ...I DIG your work :cool-1:

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
thanks guys. I did see the other art threads. you guys are pretty good with a pencil too

ok, here's a pic I just drew. colored it a little too. took me about 40 min or so. it's comic book character Psylocke. one of my fav female characters.

too bad I ran out of space. I was totally gonna draw her left hand holding wolverine's severed head
002.jpg

002.jpg

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Man Sumo, you really do need to be doing this for a living. I want to sticky this thread. Your MS paint skills are unmatched dude.
The dumbarse is letting his talent rot playing daddy day care.....

Sumo, I know they're young but have your kids taken a liking to art yet? They got skills too?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
The dumbarse is letting his talent rot playing daddy day care.....

Sumo, I know they're young but have your kids taken a liking to art yet? They got skills too?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
my oldest, she's six. no lie, she draws every single day. everyday. I think she's pretty good for her age. she'd watch a tv show a few times and as she's watching she'll ask for paper and a pen. and like 20 min later, she'll have drawn all the characters she sees on the show.

she's advanced for her age. I remember being her age and being able to draw what others in my class couldn't. I noticed her skills about a year and a half or so ago. she'd come up to me and show me pics of all the Despicable Me characters, all of Yo Gabba Gabba, all of Amazing World of Gumball. just random stuff she was watching.

so we'll see how she continues to do in a couple of years. i'll probably start getting her into something serious if she keeps progressing

i'll force her to do it everyday to hone her skills and push her as hard as I can so that my dream will be lived thru her. she'll end up drawing for Pixar or something and in 20 years i'll pretty much be filthy rich

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store