Sumo's Own Art Thread

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Great pictures! Are you sure you don't upload an image and paint over that? You do an amazing job! How do you have so much time for these pictures?

You should make a website, and share them...

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
nope. pull up a picture, place it next to mspaint and eyeball. It's only like 1 to 2 hours to do a good detailed one. it's not that much time. I get really into it in the beginning but like I said, after approx 2 hours I start to rub my eyes and get tired.

I have no idea how to make a website. if I could I probably would put them up and post them. that would motivate me to do more as well

absolutly sick Sumo! You have some killer patients and skills, top knotch. have you done any fish with mspaint?
haven't done any fish. I was thinking about this thread recently, maybe I will do fish.

edit: actually I did a fahaka puffer, iirc, once at kevinfleming's request. don't remember exactly which puffer but it was a puffer. he used it as an av for a while. maybe if he sees this he'll post it so you guys can comment on it too. I don't have it saved.

thanks for the compliments guys and thanks for the bump jordan

Ptrick125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas
nope. pull up a picture, place it next to mspaint and eyeball. It's only like 1 to 2 hours to do a good detailed one. it's not that much time. I get really into it in the beginning but like I said, after approx 2 hours I start to rub my eyes and get tired.

I have no idea how to make a website. if I could I probably would put them up and post them. that would motivate me to do more as well
I create mini-sites/shops for people. I will discount if you are a MFK member. I sent you a PM, if anyone is interested my store for sites is here:

www.sites.google.com/site/125patrick125/

Email@ ptrick125@gmail.com

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store