suncat/ bumblebee growth rate?

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
lol don't worry, TBTB uses some uncommon (to me) abbreviations. That one and IIRC eluded me for awhile.
Another google-challenged teeneager of 25 ripe years breaks the surface for air... What do you mean awhile?? How long have you spent in that wonderland, Alice? How long does a google search take?

It's not like you have to go to a public library and do a series of searches - first through rolodex cards, then through shelves, then through a book, then repeat it a number of times until you might find what you need.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Another google-challenged teeneager of 25 ripe years breaks the surface for air... What do you mean awhile?? How long have you spent in that wonderland, Alice? How long does a google search take?

It's not like you have to go to a public library and do a series of searches - first through rolodex cards, then through shelves, then through a book, then repeat it a number of times until you might find what you need.
Well I was able to get your point without knowing what IIRC meant, so it wasn't important lol I did eventually google it out of curiousity

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store