Sunday Morning Additions...

Wiggie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Due to being bored watching a cycling tank with no fish in it...added 3 plants today and some mopani wood--love that stuff, which I soaked of course for days. Also dosing Seachem excel with syringe onto little patch of brown hair algae that appeared yesterday since I left lights on toooooo long. Fun stuff nonetheless.
Hate to show the tank as it looks STUPID not blacked out yet but I haven't had time...still playing with the driftwood but may leave it as I will obviously not be stocking anything big.IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPGIMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
What you planning on stocking your tank with??? But otherwise aquascape doesnt look too bad...

Wiggie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2017
Charlotte, NC
What you planning on stocking your tank with??? But otherwise aquascape doesnt look too bad...
Really want a pair of CAs so I set this up to achieve those parameters and now i realize the tank is too small, so Ive got a problem. Originally, I wanted Thorichthys ellioti, then realized this would hold tiny ones only for a short time. Then I switched to Sajicas which now I REALLY want, but same issue. The tank is way over filtered with an Aquatop 400-UV CF and I will do weekly water changes. Really want to find a pair of small sajicas to grow out with just a school of dithers. My goal is to get them into a 75 within a year. I don't know how fast they grow. Do you think small ones would do ok in here for 6 months to a year? (My landlady wont let me have a large tank but Im moving soon.) Also, not totally satisfied with the aqua scraping and will probably change it a little. Am blacking out the tank soon. Thanks for any suggestion. Ph 7.6, hard-very hard

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store