SUPER BLACK Halfmoon Plakat Betta (FREE SHIPPING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jacob21

willing to let this little guy go for $20 with free shipping via paypal only. as stated in my other topic (12 RPB's for sale) im leaving for basic training this weekend and am trying to find my "kids" a good home. i hate to let this betta go, hes worth more than the price ive stated.. hes only about 3.5 months old and in excellent condition! inbox me or reply here! thanks in advance!

J

jacob21

i sure do, you can email me at arklatexaquatics@gmail.com if you wish or reply here.. since two of you are interested care to make a bid? i just want this guy to go to a good home, thanks for your interest! id like to ship on friday if possible!

J

jacob21

excuse me i meant BY friday at the latest considering im leaving on friday night, email me or reply here if you want this guy! first reply get him for $20!

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Got any other high end bettas for sale? I'm new to them and am looking for quality fish. I'm in NJ too

DammitKhoa

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2011
MD
Got any other high end bettas for sale? I'm new to them and am looking for quality fish. I'm in NJ too
check out aquabid. They have all kinds and it would take a couple hours just to go through all of them. Here's a one I used to have. If you're interested in the same one, I can point you in the right direction.. but it won't be cheap lol
Blue steel fire dragon2.jpg

Blue steel fire dragon2.jpg

J

jacob21

thanks! im in the process of getting my paypal verified which should be done by tomorrow (thursday) just waiting on the deposit from pay pal so i can verifiy, ill let you know by lunch time when ill be able to ship and the paypal email to send the payment to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store