Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Thank you everybody for the likes.

very nice. I like the second one
Thanks, I like them both but right now I do like the way the second looks more then the first. The second one also is supposed to be from Happy Breed. I can't confirm as I have no paper work but either way I think he's a nice quality SKKP.

They are beautiful parrots
Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.

They both are bad ass. You happen to have more pics of them?
Thanks, unfortunately no other pics yet. I've misplaced my DSLR and the pics above are actually cell phone pics that have been edited to darken the background more so then it already was in the picture. Plus I just got the second one and despite them supposedly being peaceful the new bigger SKKP is relentlessly chasing the old smaller one. So far no torn fins or missing scales so I'm hoping they'll work it out. Otherwise I'm going to have to move one of them. I also have a female who lays that when she gets bigger I'd like to try pairing them with and see if any of the two males are fertile. If not I may try pairing her with a Carpintis.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Thicc lol.

Nice P's :)

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
They are fat lol! Not a big parrot fan but those look nice
Thanks again Hendre. For me it's the fat that's a big part of their charm. lol Seriously I need to take a video because these two guys are huge and the pics do them no justice.

those are nice fish have you tried to breed them? I assume there both males?
Thanks headlessblade. Haven't tried to breed them just yet. I have a female Mammon around 6 inches who loves to produce eggs and has a seriously good color on her but she looks tiny compared to them. I was either going to wait till she got bigger or see what happens through a divider.

Reactions: Dieselhybrid
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store