Suriname Aimara From Rapps

fish nerd 84

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
tennessee
Where did you get them from,if you don't mind telling?
My local lfs got a group of them in mislabeled as kelberi and the store owner was not sure what they were but he sold them as what he got them in as. They were tiny at first but they really have put on size.

fish nerd 84

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
tennessee
Where did you get them from,if you don't mind telling?
My local lfs got a group of them in mislabeled as kelberi and the store owner was not sure what they were but he sold them as what he got them in as. They were tiny at first but they really have put on size.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting,that is how got my little azul too.There were about three of them in a tank and I suspected they were not the typical "farmies" that that shop brings in.The employee suspected as much too but he didn't make an issue over the pricing lol.

fish nerd 84

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
tennessee
Interesting,that is how got my little azul too.There were about three of them in a tank and I suspected they were not the typical "farmies" that that shop brings in.The employee suspected as much too but he didn't make an issue over the pricing lol.
They were the best deal I ever got on non hybrid bass

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store