SWEATERS?

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
No sweaters? :( i dont want to wear a MFK shirt cuz am prob gna be made fun of at school ahahhah but no one makes fun on a sweater. no one. So MFK when will you be added sweaters?

Motoxer777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2011
Santa Paula
haha i guess if u actually care what people think of your fish keeping hobby. if someone has a problem they can suck a chub :ROFL: but a sweater sounds cool for when it gets cold +1

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
I wouldn't care if I was like done with school and had a job. Its like how those guys wear those Pokemon shirts and man do they never hear the end of it in school. Not saying mfk prob won't get that effect but I dont wanna try it hahaha but when u wear it as a hoody everyones freezing there butts off so they don't care!

PrecisionAquatics

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2008
SouthWest, CO
+1 Id take a hoody with a monster M on definitely!

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
I was thinking M on the back and a ray In the front for the pull over and for the zip up M on the back and then a moray eel with its mouth open and showing its teeth and is going tword ur face (but the eel is in the middle so when you zip up u can see the whole thing )

Asianleful

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Florida
Maybe the jacket could be a dark blue and on the back it has the MFK logo with some cool designs. And then on the front maybe have an Asian Aro jumping?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store