SWEATERS?

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
I would still get the t-shirt and just not wear it in school. Wear when the schoolday is done. In a few short years you will be out of school and then no one will give a f@#$ what you wear. And these idiots making fun of your shirt will be worrying how they will make a living. LOL

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
I would still get the t-shirt and just not wear it in school. Wear when the schoolday is done. In a few short years you will be out of school and then no one will give a f@#$ what you wear. And these idiots making fun of your shirt will be worrying how they will make a living. LOL
Exactly! Couldn't have said it better myself. I also just thought of phone cases? For the iPhone and some other big phone brands? Ipods, ipads, labtop covers, labtop cases...

Sent from my LG-P925 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
have been wanting a mfk hoodie for awhile my self. Like the shirts would be cool with the same simple and elegant asia arow on it. Every time i look in the store im looking for hoodies. But hey im from n.h hoodies come in handy all year long here.

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
I agree, but this mfk versus monster energy petition and lawsuit will probably have to end before any more merchandise can be made.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store