Swollen lip with a white patch.

FH Fan

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 27, 2018
without doing diagnostics it is always hard to tell. At this point I would consider treating his tank with metro (even better if you can get him to eat it) and prazi. Also considering doing methylene blue dibs if you can
Sorry. Jus saw this. The swollen lip is gone. Just the infection under eye and on Kok remain. LFS recommended mixing Seachem’s Kanaplex with Repashy grub pie to feed him. Any ideas on this? I fed him this tonight.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
thats probably fine but you need to know how much kanaplex your FH should eat per day and then calculate hte amount of kanaplex needed and grub pie needed to make a batch. Otherwise you risk under medicating and building antibiotic resistance

FH Fan

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 27, 2018
thats probably fine but you need to know how much kanaplex your FH should eat per day and then calculate hte amount of kanaplex needed and grub pie needed to make a batch. Otherwise you risk under medicating and building antibiotic resistance
I know it’s been awhile but I wanted to update. I ordered Zedric Sword from Tiawan. I used Qtips with iodine to clean out both the head and eye wounds, Packed the wounds with Neosporin, and injected the Zedric Sword directly into his gut. I did this 3 nights in a row and it worked. Thank you for all your help.

ABD3104E-D893-4C0D-A650-F5DBD5DF8568.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store