Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
at this point im willing to give up the syno to any taker free of charge

szymon328

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
bump!!!!!!!! ill give this guy to any one willing to take him!!! just a random act of kindness!!!!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
wow thats is a great deal.. they are very very rare.. infact you are the first one besides me..that has one.......... good looking fish.. yes they like to love other fish to death.. i had to separate mine too.. always bothering everyone.. in a playful way..but of course this cause others stress....

szymon328

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
New Jersey
wow thats is a great deal.. they are very very rare.. infact you are the first one besides me..that has one.......... good looking fish.. yes they like to love other fish to death.. i had to separate mine too.. always bothering everyone.. in a playful way..but of course this cause others stress....
Thanks rd :) In the thread I made every one said these synos aren't worth much and I haven't had any interest from would be takers so idk what to do :/ he started sucking slime off my gar and bichirs so he has to go and I hate having to keep him in a 20g cuz I can't keep him in my 180 because of the gar

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store