Table Salt OK For Marine Aquarium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabbig2

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 28, 2007
California
No, it doesn't even work for hatching brine shrimp. If you really want, go try it. You might have to learn the hard way by having your pricey marine fish die...

Reactions: Fish rescue

ScatMan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
PA
Your secret is that you admittedly have no experience.
unlike some people, i don't need to sniff a turd to believe that it stinks. i can come to a reasonable understanding based on the testimony of other people and the empirical evidence.

You can stop playing the victim here bud, you started in with your snippy know it all tone within your first three posts,
you got it wrong, again. i asked a question and got snippy answers. then i responded to the snippy answers with the same courtesy that i received. try to quote one example of me initiating any of this crap. you won't.

and have turned from asking why you can't use table salt (a question you recieved several upon several reasonable responses to) to extolling the virtues of something you have no experience with. Whether it was your intention to troll from the get go or you're just so deluded that you just know you're right regardless of reality, the fact remains the same the you're wrong. End of story.
yup, i must be wrong because you proved it with such solid evidence like: "it won't work because it won't" and "you're wrong. end of story." all the while ignoring the fact that there are people successfully doing exactly what i'm talking about and i even provided links and scientific papers to back up what i'm saying.

Here's a prime example of how little pukes like you behave. Ask a stupid question, and approach every reasonable answer with all the inconsolable doubt of a child being told the sun is in fact bigger than the Earth. Then when people react with a reasonable dose of frustration at your behavior, you stomp your foot and demand that people stop being mean to you while laying on your own childish insults.
imo, hurling insults and name calling is hardly a "reasonable dose of frustration". are you frustrated because you're wrong or because you can't articulate why you're right?

How old are you? 13? 14? If it's more than fifteen,
would it make you feel better if you were this worked up by a 13, 14 or 15 year old? i'll be whatever age you wan't me to be.

let me just apologize to you, in all sincerity for whatever brought your psychological an emotional development to a screeching halt and turned you into the self absorbed, argumentative crybaby that's wasting everyone's time today. Be gone troll... I'm done with you.
"crybaby", "troll", "wasting everyone's time"... look in the mirror lately? :screwy:
this is my thread, you've contributed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and violated TOS multiple times, begone troll... i'm done with you.:ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store