Take5 king kamfa

aria

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, Tx
Kind of hard to tell.. that last pic was a few days ago but if I had to guesstimate I'd say around 5 inches

SBM

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2017
What's JDL ? I mean full form. Awesome Kamfa from take 5

aria

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, Tx
I mean I asked Julie about it and she confirmed it can happen. I've also raised him since 2 inches and hes never had an issue with the lights. Nothing has changed beside food and I think JDL does have hormones so there is a huge possibility it is JDL. Don't see it being anything else. Water is in perfect condition WC every 2 days 50% or more, nothing has changed. He's also been off JDL for 48 hours now and has gotten much more active and less skittish.

Doddie

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2018

aria

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, Tx
He's just been more lethargic, hangs out at the bottom of the tank and used to always be up in the corner waiting for me to come by. I dosed the tank with epsom salt, he has no stomach issues and his poop is perfectly healthy. I need to get a parrot soon but I have a pleco in my big tank and he has proven to be more of a nuisance than a help, he poops more than my fh. He has started to be more aggressive and come at me when i walk in the room now so I'll see how stopping the JDL goes. I was told to reduce the amount, I was feeding 4-6 pellets a day but I was told to do 2-3 despite what's on the bottle.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store