Taking Requests..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
If any Leopoldi become stateside, PLEASE notify me and give me a 24hour grace period. I am going to be desperate for a smaller one in the near future.

SteveL91

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2005
NJ
Benfica540 said:
is there anyway for you guys to get in anyother types of caquetaia. Like kraussi, or even myersi :)
I don't believe either of these are out of Brasil or Peru.

Miles,

I'll definitely be interested in a ton of plecos once you're ready to import from Brasil.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
rweedon said:
I would like a price for the gymnogeophagus brasiliensis? have been looking for one of these guys for quite some time...
We can give them a shot.. In the past, the wild Geos have seemed to be fairly unhardy, and somewhat sensative like Discus and Apistos. We are going to be using some new techniques for importing these types of fish in the upcoming imports, and we will let you know how things go..

js302

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2005
England
hey guys!

how old would a male 8-9' motoros be?

js

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
SteveL91 said:
I don't believe either of these are out of Brasil or Peru.

Miles,

I'll definitely be interested in a ton of plecos once you're ready to import from Brasil.
same here! :D kinda enjoy pleco... they might be not as active as the rest but they are beautiful! :headbang2 L-025 Scarlet Pleco, L-177 gold nugget pleco, L-114 Leopard Cactus Pleco or L-273 titanic pleco... these are nice ones for me. if you got good size (not smaller than 4 inches) on them would be good... :D

Pout

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
Chicago
Here are my requests.

1)Duopalatinus malarmo -From South America
2)Brachyplatystoma vaillanti -From Brazil
3)Brachyplatystoma paraense -From Brazil
4)Brachyplatystoma parnahybae -From Brazil
5)Paulicea jahu -From Brazil

All VERY VERY RARE AND ANY MONSTERFISHKEEPER NEEDS BECAusE PRETTY SONE THEY WONT BE IN THE U.S ANYMORE.

Pout

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store