I think they are made to do that, LOL.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
It also drives me krazee when my cats or pleco miss some food in the tank and it sits there overnight. Nothing like being late at work cuz ya gotta mess with your fish tank.

Just1nK4ng

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2005
Californa
Gr8KarmaSF said:
Do you ever think that you're just to obesessed with your tank or fish?

I get kinda krazee when it comes to the little things of my tanks. Anything from how the filter hits the plants to a rock that might be out of place. There are times when I simply have to walk away from the tank and just tell myself :WTF: enuf already it cant always be perfect!!! :angryfire :swear:

Anybody else have things about their tanks or fish that they simply have to get right or fix no matter what?

Hope im not the only one here thats :screwy:

:screwy: :hitting: :screwy: :hitting: :screwy:
course fish lovers love to make there tank 100% how they want it but never turns out how they want it for me when i had cichlids long time ago i would always look at fishs tanks in fourms / gallerys and a tank that i liked i always try to make it the same so i lways use to change my decoration what im not suppost to do like the littlest thing piss me off when it doesnt turn out the same :swear: lol anyways just try to make a habbitat for your fishs so they live naturaly thats the best way i say :headbang2

suzydiver

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2005
Houston TX
AGree here...I had to remove a mean pink gourami...traded him at the LFS. Things are much better now, except now I have an aggressive cat - only aggressive to the other cat, not to the other fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store