Tank i found at a yard sale!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
That's a sweet deal. Pay the guy the 130, he spent three times that at least. I paid 125 for my 55 full setup, and that was a great deal compared to what they cost new.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
I will pay him how ever much he would like, i just dont know where the hell to put it. I have 5 tanks outside in the fishroom/workout room we built. 1 in my liviing room saltwater :) and 2 in my room. Only room that dosent have a fish tank is my sisters room and my dads room :) so where should it go :)

fote03

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2006
Gainesville, Florida
Where in florida are you. I got a place for it :naughty: . I can always find or make room for tanks. If you dont get it let me know. I would be interested even if i had to drive for it. I am in gainesville fl. Good luck! I would give you 150 for it.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
:) lmao. nah if i buy it ill either set it up and put my outher arowana in there along with some Pbass, or discuss or a **** load of guppies :). or i'll buy it and sell it to you if i have no space. Im near maitland fl.

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Put it in the Engineering Building atrium at UCF. We need a large fish tank. There was one on eBay for $100 and didn't have any takers. It was 300 gallons. The draw back is that it is in North Carolina. And YES I was going to make the drive this weekend. I snoozed on the deal and it closed while I was in class. Turns out that it had two cracks that the guy "forgot" to mention.

If you decide against buying the tank, give me a holler. I'll jump on it.

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Oh, and I'll help you get one or two of those oscars behind the Student Union.

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
agh :) haha i forgot about those and i was right next to them! I went to a party out there and passed our near some lake. :D If i buy it and have no room ill donate it to either you guys or sell it to the outher guy for 150

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
We can pay for it. We are expecting the funding for our fish tank project soon. And I can only imagine what kind of fish were released upon graduation into the lake you were at (Lake Claire if you were looking across the street from Greek Row). I should go fishing there to see what has grown up into monsters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store