Tank mates

FlammingWoodChuck

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
California
I think it all depends on the fish. I have mine is with an oscar, Pecock bass, Pleco, Bichir, ropefish, and bala shark and he is doing great. The feeders would go too fast for him to get more then one but he eats pellets and he gets as many as he wants. No1 picks on him or buggs him My tank is perfectly fine right now. I wouldnt suggest trying it tho. My bass did pick on him for like 5 min but then he stopped. And when i intro duced him he was a lil linger then every1 else.

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
2 red devils 2 oscars 4 firemouths 1 salvini
How big is your tank? I have plenty of cichlids in with my spotted gar.. He is not as agressive. But i almost got rid of him as he decided he was going to try and cut down to size a2 of my 4.5" P-Bass.. Mine always getrs enough to eat. i drop in 5 to 10 feeders till my oscar and, mayan, and texas and P-bass are full.. Then i drop about 5 more in and he usually eats 2.:) I am currently overstocked in my 150 but he doesn't struggle at all.

you can pm me if you want..:)

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com

Lockness' Oscar

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2006
Ohio
How much do the spotteds go for??

How big do they get???

These are the questions that haunt me, along with some cheese I ate earlier.....sliced:barf:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store