Tank too large for freight lift gate?

BMac91

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2011
Alabama
Call them up and ask why is it 80 pounds lighter
Yeah, I tried but the order manager wasn't in today, so had to leave a voicemail. My initial thought was that they are sending me a bare Uniquarium with the intention of me putting all the stuff back inside it, but he never told me to pull any of the stuff out of it, he just said send it back. That was the only weight difference I could think of, but then again there wasn't 80lbs of Bio balls in the tank either so, who knows. He is supposed to call me back on Monday, but by then the tank should almost be here. Guess we'll see.

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
At least you inspected the first tank and did not accept it. The truckers are always in a big hurry and mad rush to leave..you can almost hear their disgruntled sighs... If you sign for the tank, it's on you.

BMac91

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2011
Alabama
At least you inspected the first tank and did not accept it. The truckers are always in a big hurry and mad rush to leave..you can almost hear their disgruntled sighs... If you sign for the tank, it's on you.
Luckily the delivery guy was so enamored by the size of the tank that he wasn't in a hurry. He sounded as bummed as I was when we found the breaks. He went around helping inspect and pointed out stuff I hadn't seen yet. As far as I know he will be the delivery guy for the new one as well, so fingers crossed.

Reactions: pacu mom
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store