Tanks for sale, plus more. Must go soon OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokay

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Everything must go asap. Anything i dont sale on the fourm is going to my friends for really cheap.

$170 OBO 60 Gallon complete setup. Glass tank, wooden stand that is stained, New light, filter, undergravel powerhead, heater, air pump, glass top, and even the fish inside if you want it. PICTURES AT LINK BELOW

$70 OBO 30 Gallon croped corner tank with stand. Only glass tank, stand and glass lid. Stand doesn't have doors on the front. PICTURE AT LINK BELOW

$60 OBO 20 Gallon Hex reptile aquarium and stand. Stand and trim of tank has matchin custom paint. Used for reptiles. PICTURE AT SECOND LINK BELOW

$45 OBO Large Glass hex tank. Holds water just fine, just tank alone. PICTURE AT LINK BELOW

50$ OBO or cheap Large custom reptile housing. It was originaly a large opened doored computer desk. Converted to reptile cage. Large enough to fit any reptile or snake. Was used for waterdragons. Large hole screen and had water inside to prove its sturdy. If interested PM for pictures.

$50 Flat Dual bulb arqauium light and fixture. Each bulb has its own switch. Long enough to sit on top of a 60 or 80 wide tank perfect. Very strong, would recommend on any size tank.

Anyone interested in 2 foot albino catfish? 7" Jaguar?

For 60, 30, and large hex.
http://www.oneupracing.net/fish/sale.htm

For Hex and stand
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y249/tokay21/Picture014.jpg

I am trying to sell everything before i leave to work out of town. First come first served at best price. If not sold going to be sold to friends super cheap.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
First off, what state are you located in?

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
according to the zip under his name, Rowland Heights, CA

jerppyjerp

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
Trout Island
Lets make a deal on the 60 and the Jaguar. Hook up with the "homie" rate