Technology these days (Another Joke)

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
Miami, FL
A German, American and Japanese were playing golf one day discussing some their country's latest communication technology.

All of a sudden, they hear a ringing sound. The German says: "Excuse me I need to answer this call." He then pulls out an antenna from his thumb and started speaking into his pinky finger.

The American and Japanese were amazed.

The German says: "The is one of my country's newest technologies. The phone is actually built into my hand. The mouthpiece is in my pinky finger and the antenna in my thumb."

Then suddenly they all started hearing another ring. This time it's coming from the American . "Excuse me but I have to take this call." He then simply tapped the side of his head and started talking.

The German and Japanese were amazed.

The America says: "The is one of my country's newest technologies. The phone is actually built into my head. The mouthpiece is in my mouth and the earpiece is inside my ear."

The three men continued playing golf when they heard ringing again. The ringing kept going for a bit and suddenly the Japanese man says "Excuse me for a minute" and he runs into some bushes.

The American and German were puzzled. They were curious as to what the Japanese man was doing behind the bushes. So they decided to take a look.

As they move some bushes out of the way they saw the Japanese man squatting with his pants down.

The American and German were shocked and said: "We're sorry for the intrusion. We didn't know that you had to take a dump."

The Japanese man replies "It's OK, I was just expecting a FAX."

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store