Temensis pbass growth rate

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
the Kelberi is the smallest specy bass. They max out 18-24 depending on a few variables. Most Kelberi I see are only 18-20" but that's after about 4-5 years.

Here is one of my old Kelberi from a true bass legend R1ridah. RIP brother. This guy was about 22".

Now you have an excuse to ask your wife for a 600g tank. LoL "Honey my temesis need a bigger tank or pond."

http://www.hawaiibassfishing.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?t=1690
Love the green, ill look for that kelberi, ill grow the temensis to about 15" then sell it.
Thanks for the recommendation, btw are tou going back to poly game;)

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Love the green, ill look for that kelberi, ill grow the temensis to about 15" then sell it.
Thanks for the recommendation, btw are tou going back to poly game;)
No problem. I think I am done with polys for awhile. I don't miss the days of dicing tilapia and staying up to make sure they get enough food. I like that I can dump pellets in and not worry about a certain fish not getting enough food.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Never kept pbass but i thought i read somewhere they are prone to hith when water quality isnt ideal.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Never kept pbass but i thought i read somewhere they are prone to hith when water quality isnt ideal.
You are correct. Bass need very clean water so a powerful filtration is needed. Some bass guru will tell you not to run carbon since it might be linked to HITH disease.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
You are correct. Bass need very clean water so a powerful filtration is needed. Some bass guru will tell you not to run carbon since it might be linked to HITH disease.
I remember the carbon thing mentioned a long time ago. Maybe in one of the stickies somewhere. Any truth to them doing better in soft/black water ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store