tetra test watter test kits anyone got them use them?

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
Ok i found my test kit made by tetra its the one in blue and black box. Problem is i dont have the color coded cards or the vials that you shack the watter in. Anyone no how much watter im suposed to use. And what colors i need it to be and not be for nitrates and aominia Please

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
I suppose emailing them on the inquiry would work, as inferred by redtail... email and ask.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
transportation alittle tight right now freaking sucks. Everything gotta happen at once to me all the time it seems. Cant just be one thing noooooooooo its gotta be tons of **** hitting me at once

Hasi

Go hard, or go home
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
Australia
ASSUMING you have the Tetra test LABORETT kit (blue and black box with an angel and clown fish on the box) this is what you will need

Ok you need to use 5ml mark of tank water.

For AMMONIA:
- need 5ml of tank water
- add 14 drops of reagant bottle #1 and gently shake testing vial
- add 7 drops of reagant bottle #2 and gently shake vial
- add 7 drops of reagant bottle #3 and close vial and shake
- wait for 20minutes at room temperature

Colours:
yellowish green (like dead leaf colour) = 0 mg/l
very light green = 0.25 mg/l
green = 1.5 mg/l
blueish green = 3.0 mg/l
blueish = 5.0 mg/l

Now my Tetra test kit has pH fresh and salt, KH, GH, NO2, CO2 and Ammonia but NO NO3.

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
thanks hasi. I got in tuch with tetra and emailed them last night they replyied today to em. they scanned and sent me the color caRDS AND TOLD ME HOW MANY CCS Of watter needed for each test ./ In my book tetras customer service kicks arse

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
they say they get back in tuch in like 24 hours or less. Only thing i told them was i had the blue and black box watter test kit and the name of the kit. Dude sent me everything i needed to print out and now i got it. Now to think of something to use to hold 5 ccs of watter

They were quick ansd fast with my reply

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store