Teug growth thread

pyro77

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 25, 2011
singapore
I don't know anything about dats so have no idea how big your teug needs to be but can say with clean water and a good diet teugs grow pretty fast. Mine is one of the fastest growing Polys I've owned
What kind of diet do you recommend? I'm currently feeding them broken pieces of Hikari Massivores. I have prawns and bloodworms available too but haven't tried them yet.

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
What kind of diet do you recommend? I'm currently feeding them broken pieces of Hikari Massivores. I have prawns and bloodworms available too but haven't tried them yet.
I use Hikari carnivore it is the same thing just smaller pellets. Prawns are ok but bloodworms don't offer much nutrition

Thanks, I'll check out tilapia. How often do you feed?
at that size I feed daily alternating between tilapia and pellets so they get a rounded diet with maximum growth. When their growth slows go to every 2-3 days

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
If he's eating the massivore just rotate in some tilapia. Can also use silver sides. Clean water too

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
its now been however long lol and my teug is currently around 13" ill try and get some updated pictures for you guys when i get home tomorrow. definitely the fastest growing of my UJ's. still nothing compared to my LJ's though, theyre just bottomless pits

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store