Thai Silk is still not eating

specialized002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Northwest Indiana
Ok, it's been 2 weeks. I treated w/ prazi pro, took all the crushed coral out, I even did a complete water change. He continues to crap white and won't eat. I got some ching mix, he attempted to eat yesterday but spit it out right away. Didn't even try to swallow it. What the hell? Someone please help, I've had him for 3 months now and has only grown 1/2" maybe! :nilly:

specialized002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Northwest Indiana
Fish is 2", skinny, no belly bloating, just white crap, not stringy. I did a water change and adminstered prazi pro per specs on the back of the bottle. He was eating like a horse when I first got him. Pellets, bloodworms, flakes and now nothing. He's at least swimming around, just not eating.

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
Hate to say it but alot of these Silks have this problem... I have a few friends that there fish stopped eating... Have u tried bloodworms? Most fish will consume bw even while sick... Thaw some bloodworms, then use metro or fenbendosole and mix in with the bloodworms and then re freeze it and see if he will eat...

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
beantickler;3510004; said:
This is incorrect bro... If this is how you feel, thats fine, but don't give false info to others.
This is correct... Call your pharmacist and ask what they use Metro for. Prazi is not for intestinal parasites.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store