Thai Silk is still not eating

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Modest_Man;3510569; said:
Treat with Metronidazole, it's hexamita. I had the same issue with my silk. Didn't eat for three weeks, stringy white feces. Now he's fat and happy again. Metro can be absorbed from the water column, though it is more effective when ingested.
Thank you.......:)

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Its best used when mixed with frozen blood worms. After mixing, refreeze. It will be absorbed thru the water, but best when mixed w/ food

beantickler

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
~Pittsburgh~
Fish Room Plus;3509824; said:
The Prozi will not do anything for the internal parasite. Go buy Metro...........
beantickler;3509980; said:
Hate to say it but alot of these Silks have this problem... I have a few friends that there fish stopped eating... Have u tried bloodworms? Most fish will consume bw even while sick... Thaw some bloodworms, then use metro or fenbendosole and mix in with the bloodworms and then re freeze it and see if he will eat...
beantickler;3509988; said:
Also... Prazi does work... FYI
Fish Room Plus;3509996; said:
For external, not internal
Fish Room Plus;3511021; said:
Thats good, but the fish doesnt have tape worms...............
Fish Room Plus;3511022; said:
Thank you.......:)
Fish Room Plus;3511080; said:
Its best used when mixed with frozen blood worms. After mixing, refreeze. It will be absorbed thru the water, but best when mixed w/ food

Bro... lmao... You just gave the EXACT SAME advise that I gave to begin with on the first page before all this even started??? I never disagreed with using metro... You r a strange bird... My arguement with u was the fact that you think Prazi does not treat internal parasites and you were giving false information! Im glad you see it in the correct light now...

specialized002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2009
Northwest Indiana
He's finally eating, and eating good! Bloodworms and ching mix. The metro did the trick. Not sure that he's 100% but he's crapping brown and eating when there's food. Now I hope he'll start growing and get a nice little bump on his head! :popcorn: Thanks for the help from everyone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store