importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
:headbang2

I'm a lost for words right now....All week, I used a measurment tape and drew outlines of the tank with chalk on the floor....The tank was delivered about an hour ago, it's size shocked the hell out of me...Jeez, I'm still in awe struck...I promised him written directions to a lfs, I could'nt even talk, so I teared out the info from the Yellow Pages and gave it to him....I'm still in a lost of words...:clap Christmas came early for me this year...This 180 is in good hands and will be cared to the fullest....Lets all get this cycled people....I promised pix and you will get them...:thumbsup:J, YOU ARE THE MAN...

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Bud_Man_Jr;534266; said:
sweet I'm getting a 150 and 210 soon.
:nilly: If it's the first /\/\onster Tank you've ever owned, you in for a shock:nilly: ...

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
Well, I just filled it up...I found NO LEAKS....Two factors have arose while checking it out...One, the filter holes located at the top back are covered with siliconed plexi....And two, it's pre-drilled holes(o the bottom) are also siliconed shut ...The system might have to be re-plumbed...I asked myself why a man would sale this fully operational behemoth(no leaks)...Besides the stand's looks, maybe it is the re-plumbing factor...It's all good, this is a cool project...My driver's license is suspended...Untill next year, this is the closest thing to tricking out a car...

Bud_Man_Jr

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2006
Evansville, Wisconsin
this will be my setup in a year,

210-------

Silver Arrowana x1
retic or motoro ray x2
Jag x1
tsn x1
clown knife x1
pbass x2

75 sw------
tons of coral and clown fish and damsels.

my 125-----
what it has in it right now

150-
pair of rays retic or motoro
oscar x1
jardini x1
red devil x1
jd x1

my parents spoil me :)

ozz465

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2006
Ca
im soo jelous :( . nah im jk congrats man . i hope to get one soon as my current tank is a 75 g i think.ra

importracer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
NorthernCalifornia
I peeled off the silicone from the pre-drilled holes at the botomw...Looks good...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store