That's Big Bro

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
More like owning da house......
That's the truth. All my bichers will be swimming in their new tank in a week or two. I'm sure they'll love the surplus real estate.

Same deal here with my Endlicheri. That's next to a 15" ornate and 14" PBB/lap (actually if anyone could ID him I'd greatly appreciate it :help2:) haha
Head size and shape makes me want to say lap. That endli is DIESEL! Put me on the list to call if he ever needs a new home!

h0ckeyfreek20

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2012
NJ
That's the truth. All my bichers will be swimming in their new tank in a week or two. I'm sure they'll love the surplus real estate.

Head size and shape makes me want to say lap. That endli is DIESEL! Put me on the list to call if he ever needs a new home!
Thank you sir and noted! :thumbsup:

I think polys are making a come-back!! :)

I hope so! I can't find a single LFS willing to help me special order different polys. Happy to find some fellow poly enthusiasts haha

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I think polys are making a come-back!! :)
Its been a minute since I've had a poly pile but I've always had a special place in my heart for LJs. They're one of the fish that really got me into the hobby many many moons ago.

wonder where ya found a net big enough to scoop him up :naughty:
Thanks again. I still have it LOL. Maybe I'll hang onto it for when we go back :banhim:

Thank you sir and noted! :thumbsup:

I hope so! I can't find a single LFS willing to help me special order different polys. Happy to find some fellow poly enthusiasts haha
LMK what you're looking for maybe I can help.

tommyfc3s

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2013
New Jersey
wait that was the congi in the last pic first page? i thought it was one of the little endlis, looks mad small by comparison

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store