The arowana affect on the human pysche

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
You know it's bad when you wake up, mess around with your tank, and stop and think "Gee, I wonder what he's gonna do today.............."! Yep, that's pretty much it. So I can't be the only one thinking this............so what IS your aro going to do today? I guess we'll know tomorrow!!:WHOA: :screwy:

jenBLKAROWANA

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
When my Aro was alive, I would sit and watch him swim back & fourth, and wonder the same things. Like, when did you get that scrape on your head, what the heck were you going last night? I miss him terribely. But since I got him mounted, and he is in my livingroom, I can look at him and think of the times when he was swiming in his tank!

Jen ;)

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
No.

I can't say I do.

:ROFL:

kriztu

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
Dubai UAE
i really dont think about it that much, i just watch and enjoy my fish and do the necessary things to keep it in top form. i'm happy watching it grow and develop. as for the effects on my psyche, well the relaxation and fulfilment this hobby provides are both priceless

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
When my Aro was alive, I would sit and watch him swim back & fourth, and wonder the same things. Like, when did you get that scrape on your head, what the heck were you going last night? I miss him terribely. But since I got him mounted, and he is in my livingroom, I can look at him and think of the times when he was swiming in his tank!

Jen ;)
So sorry for your loss, get going with another, I know it won't replace yourold pal, but it is pretty obvious you should consider rottbo's offer! So there's another one out there for you that needs your TLC. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store