The beginning of the end? Raykeepers nightmare.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Here's the surviving 2 ladies.

Really intresting video. The first Marble actually grabs her 1st piece of shrimp and shows the other there's food instead of just sitting there piggin out. :ROFL:

[YT]46IFciPlF2g[/YT]

Raymann88

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2011
Canada
Sorry for all your losses Al. But glad to see that they are recovering. Awesome tanks and vids!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Did u ever send the dead rays to the university?
Nope. They need fresh, unfrozen dead rays. They could still look at them, but to be acurate they needed to be unfroze. The 2 I lost had already went to the freezer, and luckily for me there wasn't a third, so the whole idea was scrapped.

gilamonsterz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2011
Louisiana
Man I just read this whole thread start to finish, was more suspenseful than any books I've read recently... I'm getting way too into fishkeeping... Sorry you lost your favorite. Every community tank I set up usually has that ONE fish. I end up naming it, making sure it's being spoiled, etc. I'm new to being active in the forum, but I hope you stick around.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Man I read the whole thread and it was just like a soap opera! But I didn't even shed a tear. Lesson learned...don't put sick discus in with rays and if you really do like your fish don't be on holidays when you get new stock! Thanks for the info!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Why would you bump this thread up?

Seriously?

Does it make you feel better knowing I lost rays?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store