The best dat ever!!!

Passionate 4 pikes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2008
Manaus, Brazil
Good idea for a thread! lets look at the bright things in life! i got my pond and it got algae but i put some meds in and it has never been clearer! two fish i thought were dead came out for a swim today, my pike is coming out more since the oscars not there to bully him, i am gonna get a 45 inch or larger tank soon! my lfs should get some more pikes and apisto's soon! in a couple of day i am going on a fishin trip soon!, i recently got an article published in the tfh magazine! and last but not least, i found this thread:headbang2 :nilly:

Jfitz

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2007
Montreal
albirdy;1972692; said:
wow, that sounds good!
how did you manage to get rid of your algae so effectively?

either one of those fish sound pretty cool! (i would love to have a tank large enough to house discus:)
umm well for the algae there is a pill type medication that u drop in daily, it worked really well and because its so clean i got a pigeon blood discus:D
Why do you also have carpet algae ?

bassman440

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2008
who knows
im going to sleep

dmed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio, US
lnelms2;1973083; said:
I have a MONSTER tank finally! and I just found the world's best LFS (Aquatics and Exotics). They have a Golden CK that I'll be trading for one of my CK's and they also have some Poly's that I'll be trading for!!!
That's a nice store. The whole shark thing's a little strange, but otherwise nice.

Yes, I too thought you got a datnoid.

Glad to see the ich is cleared up and you didn't have any more losses. IMHO you should wait about 2 weeks to make sure no secondary bacterial infections crop up before you add any new fish. That will give you time to find a new LFS and set up proper QT (hint, hint). :)

albirdy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2008
Bay area, California
This is awesome!

Thank you everyone who is having good news with their fish.

Keep the positivity coming! (because one can never get enough :))

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
i just got 2 double decker stands and ordered for 3x 50(uk)g tanks :headbang2:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store