The biggest datnoid alive!

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Yes,and it's also nice to see some oldtimers such as T1 and yourself finding your way back here.
Do you have any idea why your big indo died?
One day it started to loose ability to swim and couldn't stay upright. Then started swimming in circles upside down. It's was so sad. Nothing I could do. It was in this state for 4 days before it fied

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
One day it started to loose ability to swim and couldn't stay upright. Then started swimming in circles upside down. It's was so sad. Nothing I could do. It was in this state for 4 days before it fied
That sounds horrible.....for the dat to go through as well as for you to have to witness.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
That sounds horrible.....for the dat to go through as well as for you to have to witness.
Very true mate... after day 4 I had to put it to sleep.
So one year later I will be picking up a big Indo on Sunday. Let's see how that goes.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Very true mate... after day 4 I had to put it to sleep.
So one year later I will be picking up a big Indo on Sunday. Let's see how that goes.
....and lets see it when you get it.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
....and lets see it when you get it.

Settled in well and ate massivore quickly. It has the 15 inch bullet shape body which is not my favourite body shape, prefer high back tall ones..
But happy with the fish. Very stable. Always was with the last owner. Time will tell if it fights with my aro.

Reactions: FunWow!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

Settled in well and ate massivore quickly. It has the 15 inch bullet shape body which is not my favourite body shape, prefer high back tall ones..
But happy with the fish. Very stable. Always was with the last owner. Time will tell if it fights with my aro.
Nice and I'm with you on the preference of the high backed bodyshape.
What is it with dats and aros? I read somewhere before that they tend to not get along and fight with each other.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Nice and I'm with you on the preference of the high backed bodyshape.
What is it with dats and aros? I read somewhere before that they tend to not get along and fight with each other.
They do fight. But there always some one that's gets away with it. Definitely worth trying though as the combo looks amazing

Nice to see you still into the hobby. Been along time. That was a nice indo...sorry to hear it passed. That ntt is a beast...got a 14incher myself and a few other ITs
Funwow, long time buddy....
It's hard to stop keeping at least one tiger fish..they are great fish
Keep that NTT growing.. they are so rare at that size

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
They do fight. But there always some one that's gets away with it. Definitely worth trying though as the combo looks amazing

Funwow, long time buddy....
It's hard to stop keeping at least one tiger fish..they are great fish
Keep that NTT growing.. they are so rare at that size
Yeah sure has and very true lol. How old is your NTT?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store