The biggest one I've ever had...

Natalie

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2007
Florida
Woohoo, a 125! I'm excited for you. It's always fun to set up a new/larger tank, but I hear ya about the filling up part. I always am a bit clammy watching a new tank fill, and I never sleep well that night. :)

POOLBOY

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2006
ILLINOIS
leeishom;4999967; said:
$230 for an FX5 is doable. I paid $240 for mine last year.

As for heaters - Eheim Jager. Thats if you want to use the preset version.
^^^^^^ditto, just ordered an fx5 off ebay this morning for $225 shipped...and eheim jagr are the best.

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
dayak;4999814; said:
nice looking tank, im sure its going to be awesome one and deserves tank of the year!!
Thanks, that's nice to say.. I'll be striving for it.. I'll make sure to enter when I'm all done.... :)

Natalie;4999849; said:
Woohoo, a 125! I'm excited for you. It's always fun to set up a new/larger tank, but I hear ya about the filling up part. I always am a bit clammy watching a new tank fill, and I never sleep well that night. :)
Thanks!! Much excitement going around, anxious about all I want to do to it... After a full day of fishkeeping stuff, I slept like a rock.. but yes, double checked it as soon as I got up.. doing A ok !!!

leeishom;4999967; said:
$230 for an FX5 is doable. I paid $240 for mine last year.

As for heaters - Eheim Jager. Thats if you want to use the preset version.
To be exact $224 shipped on Ebay... I'll be getting that next week... Don't wanna make myself go broke by buying everything at the same time...I also picked up a Fluval M200 heater for $25.. but will check out the Jager, thanks for the suggestion... !!

Anyone familar with this heater?^^

POOLBOY;5000073; said:
^^^^^^ditto, just ordered an fx5 off ebay this morning for $225 shipped...and eheim jagr are the best.
Awesome, thanks!!!

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Just saw the title and all I could think was.."Thats what she said". :)

Nice upgrade! You ever think about taking some media from your other tanks to get it cycled faster?

mrwinkle

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2009
South Georgia
Congratulations, love the lights!

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
gangster;5000280; said:
Just saw the title and all I could think was.."Thats what she said". :)

Nice upgrade! You ever think about taking some media from your other tanks to get it cycled faster?
HAHAH!! Yeah, I'm not into boring titles.. and I love saying "That's what he/she said."!!

Thank you very much!! Yeah, that's actually how I do it.. but I gave my whole 55g setup to a good friend and that's where I would get all my stuff from.. it had a lot of flat rock that I would use.. .. maybe I could use the manzanita I have in my 40b, all the other deco is small, and I don't know if it would have a substantial impact on the BB.. thoughts??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store