The CORRECT winner of the April 2018 POTM...

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
(Don't judge me darnit lol)

FB_IMG_1526961062203.jpg

Is J jaws7777 !

Excellent work winning this POTM contest, in spite of my idiocy in accidentally awarding it to the wrong person, someone who didn't even enter (sorry to you too, Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 ). This was the most heavily contested POTM contest in many years, you've done a great thing by succeeding in winning this contest! Well done!

4.png

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thx guys, appreciate the award. The pleco and Angel pics as well as the others were all worthy of winning too.

FishEZ

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Brampton, Ontario
www.fishez.ca
J jaws7777 Please do share with us something about that fish! awesome shot, but the fish itself is just spectacular. Can you tell us please, what is the species? (sorry if it was posted already as I must have missed that) and how big is the fish in inches? Sometimes a photo doesn't really reveal true size. It looks very large and very healthy.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Congrats J jaws7777 ! I knew it would get corrected.

Hahaa but Umm dumb question but what are you guys talking about ? What needed to get corrected
J jaws7777 Please do share with us something about that fish! awesome shot, but the fish itself is just spectacular. Can you tell us please, what is the species? (sorry if it was posted already as I must have missed that) and how big is the fish in inches? Sometimes a photo doesn't really reveal true size. It looks very large and very healthy.
Sure thing man it's a polypterus Congicus my favorite fish. He's roughly 16 or 17 inches and named king kong by my son.

Here's a vid of him.

Again thx guys and especially Chicxulub Chicxulub for putting in all the work in getting this contest going again. It really is fun

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store