THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Recently ordered some odoe pikes, my first venture into the species so naturally I'm super stoked.
they came in around 3-4" so I figured hey mid-water swimmers they'll be fine in the poly tank...after all my delhezi has been off live for months!!! No way this fat 12" log of a poly is getting these quick little fellas! Turns out...$50 sushi is enough to move off the bottom for... Moral of the story...don't underestimate the fat kid in the group...
had to move the remaining odoe to a rapidly set up 29 gallon to gain A LOT more size before joining his poly "friends".

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
that was definitely Eugene.
LMAO!!!!!

Poor Eugene was still alive when I found him, stuck to my powerhead and I had to put him down. I felt so bad for him, I cried like a little girl.

And these a-holes knew they did something wrong because they were extra skittish when they saw me coming. I knew going into this that it was highly likely but still, it's upsetting when every precaution was taken.

Oh well...crap happens.

Also, sorry for your loss!!

Reactions: predatorkeeper87

tankbusterlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2006
Quebec,CAnada
View attachment 1138955
I'm sorry for your loss Kai. During the heat wave last month, I did water change at 3am. I loss a few fish, perhaps from the temperature fluctuation between tap water and tank water, so I totally understand your pain, especially with that SB endli. Stay strong, don't give up, bud!
WHat kind of fish are the long silver shiny fish ? I've never seen them in my local fish stores.

harvs95

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2008
A, A

[/URL][/IMG] welp. lost him. :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store