The difference between Flower Horns

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
How many different types of Flower Horns are there? For instance, I have heard of the Pearl Flower Horn, the Dragon, and many other types mentioned. Which one is all red? Are Flower Horns shorter in lenght then the trimac, and the Midas?

SinisterKisses

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2005
They get to be roughly around the same size. There's also like a zillion different types - basically every different colour variation is given a new name, by whoever 'creates' it. The closest (and prettiest) one to being all red, that I'm aware of, are Super Reds.

MossOnGrass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2005
i have some and i was told they are red dragon flowerhorns ?
heres a question ive been wondering about
what does a zz flowerhorn mean !

Cichlidfever

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Bowie, MD.
Beautiful Red Dragon Flower Horns. I could have been mistaken I thought I had seen all Red Flower Horns. Thanks for everyones input.

craig

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
LONG ISLAND NY
Cichlidfever said:
How many different types of Flower Horns are there? For instance, I have heard of the Pearl Flower Horn, the Dragon, and many other types mentioned. Which one is all red? Are Flower Horns shorter in lenght then the trimac, and the Midas?
Go to www.flowerfish.com.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
yo del,

a fh can be housed and raised with your current stock? i thought that they were super agro, but it seems like your fh is able to mix with other comm. type fish.

whats da deal? can fh be mixed with whatever???

wickedworm76

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Manila, Philippines
Gr8KarmaSF said:
yo del,

a fh can be housed and raised with your current stock? i thought that they were super agro, but it seems like your fh is able to mix with other comm. type fish.

whats da deal? can fh be mixed with whatever???
my FH is in a bichir community.... He's about 12 inches now and he never attack any of my small bichirs. But my other FH are different...they will attack any fish.. :naughty:

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
Maybe he is a wuss.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store