The Following

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I'm usually not into cops/robbers/crime/csi type shows. first episode lost me towards the middle but the ending was good.

the thing I don't like about these types of shows is that they are way too elaborate and the bad guys are way too smart. slipping in and out of police protected places and brainwashing so many people to be part of the bad guys' schemes and stuff. just not very believable. once a non-fantasy show gets too unbelievable it loses me. i was very delighted by the twist with kevin bacon hooking up with the serial killer dude's wife. that was a nice touch to add to the show. I'll continue to watch it to see where it goes. the acting is good and I've always liked kevin bacon

the bad guy is the same guy who was in the first Resident Evil movie. the beginning of first episode was very similar to the beginning of resident evil with him walking his way out a facility in a hurry while the facility goes nuts just as he leaves

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
in the middle of episode 2,.....

i'm gonna make a prediction, the Asian girl, Kelly Hu-looking cop who got sent away for letting kevin bacon in the room with the bad guy, I bet she's in on it, she's one of the bad guys' pawns

btw, whether i'm right or wrong don't tell me

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
man, that new Sandra bullock boss lady cop,.............. she's totally in on it

they have the "g a y" guy who was in the fraud department or something, and now her, who's specialty is cults

too predictable. or maybe they want to seem predictable and leading us to believe she's in on it. can definitely tell this is gonna get way complicated

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
man, that new Sandra bullock boss lady cop,.............. she's totally in on it

they have the "g a y" guy who was in the fraud department or something, and now her, who's specialty is cults

too predictable. or maybe they want to seem predictable and leading us to believe she's in on it. can definitely tell this is gonna get way complicated
Holy hell dude, you jumped on this quick. You better not pass me. I'm on 7

I agree on the spoiler alert.

And...its not as predictable as you think. You know there's followers but its sometimes hard to guess WHO exactly til its too late

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
well, I usually wait until night time to watch my other shows. this can be my morning time show for now.

but like you said, they are barely in season 2 so we're gonna be caught up real quick. I also enjoy binge watching

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store