The Grand WOW! Thread

Lexitron

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
Not really fish related, but that scene in Planet Earth II when the massive Jaguar pulled a caiman out of the Amazon river. WOW!

And, the first time my rope fish and senegal bichir met in my tank. More of an awe, than a wow though haha

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
And, the first time my rope fish and senegal bichir met in my tank. More of an awe, than a wow though haha
My sens were so curious about the ropes and saw if they were edible haha. Now everyone gets along :)

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
Push bike riders in traffic that don't get out of your way when your car weighs nearly 2 tonne more than their bike
Car drivers who need to drive on the shoulders, pull over without signalling, and slow down to yell "F U" and throw junk at bikers. WOW.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Lexitron

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
My sens were so curious about the ropes and saw if they were edible haha. Now everyone gets along :)
My senegal and ropes introduced themselves and I swear one of the ropes gave him what looked like a little fish kiss. And tonight, my sen tried to stuff his fat self into one of the hides through a hole that is too small; slightly scary and hilarious at the same time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store