paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
Vitaliy said:
Crack dealer?
lol, nope.
basically, a bunch of advertisers pay a company to run their ads. the company pays me to view 12 of their adds a day. and it costs money to participate , but i make profit out of it. 144% off my "investment". i invest the max of $6,000, and get back around $9,000. for $3,000 profit. i get paid twice a month, hence the $6,000 monthly :D.

so if the ionic breeze sucks, what should i get for an air purifer? i just want one that makes no noise, and can get rid of odors prettymuch.

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
paOol said:
lol, nope.
basically, a bunch of advertisers pay a company to run their ads. the company pays me to view 12 of their adds a day. and it costs money to participate , but i make profit out of it. 144% off my "investment". i invest the max of $6,000, and get back around $9,000. for $3,000 profit. i get paid twice a month, hence the $6,000 monthly :D.

so if the ionic breeze sucks, what should i get for an air purifer? i just want one that makes no noise, and can get rid of odors prettymuch.
Forget about the damn fresh air, tell me where do I sign up to view the ads?!

:grinyes:

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
MaJiKTeRRoR said:
If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.
used to think that also, until i got paid :D. and technically, i cant lose any money. i've made enough profit so far to only use that profit to invest. so lets say i lose everything, then im just back to where i was before i started it.

if anyone else is interested, send me a PM.

anywho. back onto topic:

Are there any good air purifiers out there then? besides ionic breeze?
im getting alot of mixed reviews. some say its really great, some say it sux. o_O

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store